<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Doin' the Aqualung thang... 

So here I am sitting on a park bench. Little tired from getting up early and making science happen with Erin. See, she does science all day. I think I'm gonna make her let me do some science when I meet back up with her. Science!

Anyway thought I would stop having fun for a second, sit down and tell you all a little about it. I origionally thought last weekend was the most relaxing weekend vacation ever. Well...frankly, it was at the time, but THIS weekend has been nothin but just chillin' out and enjoying the company of my friends. Same thing as last weekend but without the freezing or the sunscreen and for three days longer. :) Thus making it better...somehow.

Over the weekend we played a lot of videogames, ran for three or so miles, and saw The 300. Oh yea! And ate a LOT of food!! It was like we would finish a meal, clean up and start planning the next one! :). It was great! I haven't eaten this much or this well in a long time. We also took a night and went out to chapel hill (in fact to the very street I'm sitting on right now!) bummed around, went to a bar to throw darts, and then looked through a record store. A good one in fact! :) I kinds wish we had one like that in my area.

Yesterday I decided to stay at home when they went to work...wow THAT was boring...so here I am at work with Erin on the UNC campus. In all actuality: this is a really nice campus with a really comfortable feel overall. I recommend it to anyone looking for a grad school or even undergrad for that matter. Tomorrow I go to work with mike for Pi day...and since he's a math/physics teacher it should be just a little bit more fun :). But, sadly, after work the have to take me back to the airport where I will begin yet another 5+ hour trip across half the country :P suck.

Anyway since it takes me about half hour to walk back to where erin is AND I'm tired of typing on my phone...more later! Science!

Tommy "Adam...you and I see eye to eye on the unique aesthetics of this town, wanna be roomies?" Schubert


Comments:
I'm impressed you typed all that out on your phone!

I need a real vacation one of these days....
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?