<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, March 04, 2007

On the road again... 

Well I'm sitting in the waiting area waiting for my plane to board. Tried to go and hang with dan a little longer at his gate down the way but he wasn't there :(

I had a great weekend though! There's nothing like the company of good friends for cleaning that bad taste of a shitty move out of your mouth. Skiing was awesome as usual even if it was a little colder than we were expecting. Bought some REAL skiing clothes so when we do this next year I'll be all kinds of ready for it.

Didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked but had such a laid back good time that it doesn't really matter. Beat Gears of War on Co-Op with
Mike. That was a lot of fun. A little short but a lot of fun. :) but let's get back to the cold!

For our second to last run Dan and I went to the top of the mountain. The lift took quite a while to get us up there (I would say 15 minutes without stopping) but even befor we got up there we were already frozen to the bone. Seriously. Before we got off neither of us could feel our fingers at all and I couldn't feel my nose even in the slightest. I have been in a lot of cold weather conditions in my time...and this wasn't the worst...but it was pretty fucking close! It wasn't just cold though...there was a pretty dense snowfall and some pretty damn bitting wind... oh yes...and only blues and blacks between us and the bottom. I'm man enough to say this: I was scared. Scared and incredibly excited :). Only beefed once...let's just say moggles aren't my friend.

Okok, I'm on the plane now. They will be asking me to turn my shit off soon I'm sure so I'll just say goodbye now. Take it easy everyone!

Tommy "ich habe dieses wochenende an dir gedacht." Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?