Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Picture dump
(This is me explaining)
We had donkeys at our school one day. They were NOT happy.
I do love me some Bruce Campbell and I know this series was pretty funny...but check the price tag. $83.99? It's not THAT funny...
I just...I mean..."Deadly Groin Kicks?" how could I possibly NOT take a picture of that??
So I was doing the rounds of the bathroom down in the basement of the Magnolia downtown during the big red carpet event that I was volunteering for. Saw a couple of famous people. Take their pictures? Nope...but I DID get me some genuine first run ghostbusters flyswatter shots :) Never underestimate the basement of a VERY VERY old theatre :)
We went skating the other day. These ladies look excited but they only lasted 30 minutes and large chunks of that time they were on a phone. But the shot looks like life is a blast. :) Personally? I was good for another couple hours...especially with all the hot middle-school babes rollin' around. Yea!
Tommy "I just can't get enough of my new phone...especially the pictures" Schubert




