<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Too busy for Mario 

Hey so I'm still at work. Not really getting that many hours this week but that's irrelevent because there is a good chance you have no idea what I'm talking about. Anyway with a paper due tomorrow I'm really rather upset about the fact that I'm just spinning my wheels over here. Ugh. I hate writing papers. I'm gonna be wiped out tomorrow.

Besides that fun fact I'm even too busy to play the new game I got this week. Super Paper Mario. So far it's pretty awesome. No lie. I've only gotten through the first level and I haven't gotten bored yet, but I will say that the level design IS a little sparse. Anyway, I'm rambling because I keep getting interrupted.

One last thing before I go. My first couple of posts way back when I started this blog were about the computer I was going to buy and now we've come full circle. I'm about to start really nailing down parts for my next monster rig. And the general consensus is that I'm going ape shit crazy this time. Here is what I know so far:

Processor
Intel core 2 quad

Hard drive
Western digital raptor 150GB X2 in a RAID 0 configuration.

Video card
NVidia 8800 GTS or maybe a GTX

All that alone is over a grand...so my bottom line isn't looking good but I'll be waiting several more months so I hope prices continue dropping. Anyway...Let me know if you have any suggestions. I'm out! Time to get back to work!

Tommy "bat shit insane" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?