Saturday, June 02, 2007
In the land of the dorks...
So here I am at A-Kon 18. Haven't been here all day or anything justh getting here and waiting to go inside for the next RPGA D&D match. I had to start all over again and that's sucky but if there's one thing I'm remembering that I hated it was DEFINATELY the maturity levels crashing through the floor. I seriously want to kill the 19 year old that's unabashedly flirting with some 15 year old right in front of her seething boyfriend....did I mention: at an inappropistrly loud volume? Murderation!
Other than that I've been enjoying the festival for the most part. Getting together with some friends to watch the hentai feat tonight. Could be interesting...could be the most embarrassing night of my life. Watching Japanese porn with 600 people? My idea of an interesting evening. I wonder if people will be having sex publically?
Tommy "yes...it's even too much dorkery for me." Schubert
PS, I'm finally gonna add a new entry to the anime blog tonight.
