<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Up for air 

I've had a shitty week this week.

As many of you know me and a couple of the guys went to big bend last week. We were there most of the week and really had a great time and didn't really want to kill each other...well...I didn't want to kill anyone. I guess I can't speak for everyone. I'll have pictures for you this week...soon as Dan and mike find a way to actually get me their pictures and I have time to let them know they didn't arrive.

Ok...well...I should be writing a paper (why do we keep meeting like this?!) but I find myself at albertson's getting raisin bran.

Oh yeah. Non-public bombshell? My mom has lost her mind. Eats only rice. Dad's reverted back to high school. I'm not having a good time with my online stats class. Etc etc. Anyway keep that one under your collective hats please. I'm off to start my paper.

Heh. You hear that? I think I just asked the internet to keep a secret! :). I'll have time to laugh about that later...now...not so much.

Tommy "bring on the frogs!" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?