<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bored, Lonely, Depressed 

yeah...that's why you haven't heard from me lately. I've literally been sitting on my ass, reading books, (I'm on book 7 for the summer...and incidentally book 8 for the summer will be book 7 of the Harry Potter series...seriously no spoilers!), watching a SHIT TON of TV (I love you DVR...but hate you so...), a hand full of movies, and a little video games. Basically Mike and Erin left...certain unpleasant dates which were once joyous are approaching...school starts again in less than a month...I'm still taking classes...Ted's on a work binge....and I'm just tired, bored, lonely and lethargic. Poo on me. Anyway...ironically this is about the time that I would usually be found writing poetry like I used to. But it's been so long...or more importantly...I've been happy for so long that I think I might have forgotten how to write anything but lymeric . Which, I might add, I'm freaking excellent at! I have my students challenge me with un-funny topics just so I can prove to them poetry can be written about anything. Haven't lost yet! Anyway...wanted to bring your attention to some shoes. Listen..I love fashion...if there's only one thing (ok we all know there are tons of things but this is a figure of speech) I got from Kelley it would be a new found love of fashion, and there have been a couple of shoes I found in MAGAZINES (yes I'm buying clothes etc after seeing them in mags...sue me) that I wanted to bring to everyone's attention.

Let's start here. This is a pair I managed to resist buying. I don't know how but I did manage it! They are a special edition Ramone's pair. Allow your eyes to feast on their glory!


And this is the pair that I actually had to hunt down using my skills I learned and refined during my many years of taking dumps on Kelley's toilet and perusing the most recent style magazine. I tried searches I tried everything...then I remembered that the magazine is obligated to print their copyrights for all the products advertised somewhere on the advertisement. Found it on along the spine...and now they are on their way to my house. Don't be jealous. We're on love.

Anyway...I have to get back to um...prolonging sleep? I don't know...I don't do anything anymore...I need to go back to San Antonio ! :P

Tommy "Ya know...just for a weekend..." Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?