<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Disclaimers All Around! 

Ok...so there might be a couple more people coming over than usual. Thought I might clean house and make it a little less...well a little less around here. First things first. Hey there everyone! :) Long time no see! :) Great to finally meet you, sad it took joining the hellspawn that is MySpace. Seriously. It has got to be the worst designed website I've ever seen not including the fact that it actually crawled out of hell's vagina. But it's good to see old faces. So that's a plus.

Anyway. In leu of actually cleaning up this place I felt the need to come over here and just explain what it is all about: I like to keep the layout simple. There is no bullshit here except for MY bullshit. Basically when I'm writing a paper, I'm bored, I'm depressed, I'm excited about something, or I have something to think about I come here. That's about extent to the categories. I'm not usually one of those bloggers that comes here to tell you all about what mundane shit I did today. That's right out! But anyway. There isn't much here to actually enjoy so I can't very well say something like, "Enjoy!" so I'll have to think of something else. How about this: "be gentle!" Yeah...I think that works.

Tommy "I'm like a little china doll...with a razor tongue" Schubert

Comments:
I am totally confused. That's nothing new, though...
 
confused? About what? Basically I made this site available for some REALLY old friends who know basically nothing about the current me. To that eye this place is a little stark , morbid and vaguely masturbatory. So yeah. Just wanted to make sure everyone else knew why I can here. Like your blog...it's mostly for Library students and the occasional personal note on what you're up to. Mine doesn't work like that. Whether that's good it bad is to be seen...
 
I think your blog is refreshing, frankly. While you say it is vaguely masturbatory, I find that so much better than the standard regurgitation most people post.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?