Tuesday, July 10, 2007
There is such a thing as too big
This is a quickie. And this picture is of Allen high school. This is the biggest single building high school I have ever been in. It's literally like a mall. This picture doesn't do it justice...it's only of about one fifth of the place. Too big.
Tommy "just the right size" schubert
Comments:
"when a girl says it's a good size it's a nice way of saying that it's small"
Mike "I'd do it myself but I threw my back out humping your mom last night" Friedman
Mike "I'd do it myself but I threw my back out humping your mom last night" Friedman
See...I always thought that's what she meant when she said "sweet jesus take it out I think I'm going to die if you keep going!!" I could be wrong though...but that's all I usually hear...
Post a Comment

