<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, September 24, 2007

The Phallus Palace  

Yeah let me explain this picture real quick. Oh wait. Ya know what? It's fine. Just read it and laugh to yourselves. :)

So. Had me a damn awesome weekend. Spent a lot of time with Jessica. She's special. I know it's lame to say that but she is. I'm taking it real slow not just because I'm still smarting from Kelley's breakup but well...that's just how special she is. I don't want to make any mistakes. But in a relationship there isn't a such thing as a mistake really. I mean, hear me out, it's not a mistake to stick your dick in another chick or "oops! I just sucked off a stranger!"...it's a choice. But that's a minor distinction and not really where I was headed with that one. The point is more that you ARE the choices you make. So if you make a shitty choice that's really just you being you. But anyway...she's a little too good to be true at this point. So I'm really protecting myself on this one. I don't want to get hurt. And if this is true? Yeah...then this might very well be a keeper. Time will tell.

Tommy "this is all rather surreal" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?