Sunday, September 16, 2007
Phone Dump 2

Erin and Mike got a totally cool box with their HP7 book. Assholes.

Of all the Jelly Bellies in the world I dislike buttered popcorn the most. I have never understood why everyone else likes them. They don't taste anything like buttered popcorn, but THEY get a jumbo box you can buy? That's bullshit.

So I picked this one up. Yeah...you would think it would be informative but there wasn't a single chapter on why my joints creek or why my hip and kidney hurt so bad. Fucking worthless.

Man...I'm so jealous.

I think I would do this all day if I could. And I KNOW Jordan would probably never leave the house.

My students like me. This is from the end of last year and from one of my students that didn't pass...but they still like me :)

How MUCH do they like me? This is my film class...I can make them do anything.

Ted's Escort FINALLY hits 100k. Rejoice!

Dave's cute kitten tried to drink my Slurpee...it's not to cute anymore without it's skin.

This one doesn't need a caption.

This one's for an estranged friend. Took the picture and thought she might like it...but I respected her wishes enough to never send it. Oh well.
So I wanted to post my little thing about what this is all about at the top but I forgot to put some carriage returns on the page before I posted the first picture. Oh well. Those are my pictures and the mostly speak for themselves. I'm 29 now. Birthday was a while ago. I'm going to try and get back into blogging...but frankly I have 65 hour work weeks so that seems a little impractical. But then again I'm always looking for an excuse not to work when I really should be :)
Tommy "Allergies? You're Back? Where have you been?! I was worried sick!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment