<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Dirty Girl 

Shel Silverstein. Writer. Illustrator. Pornographer? You be the judge.

So anyway. I'm finding myself in a unique position: I'm the crazy one. I know that I might have mentioned that before but this is decidedly something new to me. I mean, neither of us are truly insane nor in need of any kind of help (that's also A bit of A new one for me) SO that's definately good but I'm somehow, on a scale of relativity, the crazy one. But since I'm obviously not crazy in the real sense of the word it's an odd situation to be in. The things I say and the responses I get and how frequently I put my foot in my mouth are overly apparent. In the past I've had to play the role of the stability and I, frankly, find it freeing to be the nut. It's a nice perk. It's nice to be free of judgement but you know me...or at least I like to pretend like you all do...I still worry. But it's kinda like what I talked about earlier last month: your mistakes and your quirks and whether or not you apologize for the stupid shit you do makes you who you are. This is me with my fingers crossed so I don't over do it. I think that's all I have to say on the matter really.
Tommy "I could stand to grow up a little...but where's the fun in that?" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?