<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Zombie Survival 

Just to explain the title: Jessica got me a present. Thoughtful and out of the blue! :). I've been amping up my fear of zombies in leu of the trip to New Orleans for comedy's sake and I seem to have several people thinking that I have an irrational fear of them. This is not the case. I just think the concept of them is terrifying and I woud never want to be one...but I actually don't think that I'm ever going to turn into one or that they exist in reality. There. That's said.

On that note Jess got me The Zombie Survival Guide. That just proves that I'm easy to buy for if you pay attention and give a crap. It's interesting by the way but the history part is kinda boring and that's what I'm on now. It would be cooler if all of them were historical accounts and not 100 pages of made up stuff. But that survival parts were really interesting. I'm gonna keep this one on my book shelf just in case of zombie wars. Anyway it's my lunch now and I would REALLY like to take a nap instead of eat. Let's give it a shot! To the head!!!

Tommy " man I must be tired if I thought that was funny..." Schubert


Comments:
That book is cool, but the only way it's going to be useful in a zombie war is as a weapon.
 
I have this book, and agreee with Mike. It's not very useful. but the book says that "this book was not as useful as a weapon." Knowing that the book is full of misinformation, what should we believe?
 
Poo poo all you want gentlemen. I thought it was an enjoyable read. And in the event of zombie uprising I don't think it would be COMPLETELY useless...just saying...
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?