Tuesday, November 13, 2007
My cup runneth over
On a side note now I'm actually busy up to my eyeballs. I haven't really graded since the beginning of the year, I end up crashing out a lot instead of going to my internship (no worry about hours though) and I can't bring myself to actually get out and get back to eating right and working out. Grumblecakes. Don't get me wrong though, I'm still just as toned as I was this summer but it's from me pushing myself a little too hard with pushups and situps when I get time during the week. Considering I literally have 2 hours to myself every night we'll see if I make it out of this sane. Oh ...who am I kiddin? I always make it out of things sane. I wonder if I'm impervious to crazy infection? What an interesting idea. I'll have to pick that up again at a later date. Mental note reset my pearl's lexicon. "duck" always comes up when I'm trying to say "Fuck" and it's annoying....I never talk about ducks but I think I use fuck in almost every post. Oh well.
Ok...I guess I have to go. I should get back to teaching. I still have another hour before I have to leave and take my shower and go to bed. Sigh. I need more time.
Tommy "tomorrow's gonna suck" Schubert
Tonight I went to a lindy hop class (I forgot how fun it is to swing dance!) and then came home and watched lindy on YouTube:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=myJj0mNNe1Y
The punky guy reminds me of you. :)
