Wednesday, December 19, 2007
"I'm Fueled by Tits and Revenge"

And now to shoot down any and all credibility this blog might have regained over the last couple months. And almost completely ostracize my female readers...which are most of you...thanks for hanging on this long!
I love boobs.
Big ones, small ones, malformed ones(within reason), doesn't matter, just love 'em. Don't get me wrong I truly appreciate a nice ass but there's just something about boobs. Some people say that every man is either a boob man or an ass man. For a long while I couldn't decide, I mean come on...my girl at the time HAD breasts (basically ANY are A-OK in my book) and had a genuinely perfect ass, but then she decided to traverse destinations (mostly) unknown. Before she left I just couldn't decide...I was spoiled. Now that I've been alone for a while (mostly) I recently decided that I'm a breast man. It's not like they have to be perfect, I'll love any size, but man...boobies. Love 'em.
Most of you that know me pretty well know that I'll talk about any topic really, but I just needed to talk about this one. Don't know why. Just wanted to throw my hat into the boob ring. I've strattled the line for too long. Decision made.
That and I wanted to find a good use for the quote from Desert Punk that I used as the title for this post........ Ok. Ok. I admit it: The desire to use that quote combined with boredom are what really fueled this post. You caught me. It was fun anyway :) Toodles! ;)
Tommy "for boobies!" Schubert