<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Lonely 

You guys ever think about that? How lonely we all are? I mean even if you have a significant other you still feel lonely sometimes. Funny how that works huh? I mean think about it. No matter how much you have faith in that person there is always that thought in the back of your mind that they might not be there forever. Death. Forgetfulness. Love lost. You never know. Something. Then you're back to being completely solitary. But that situation isn't what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the times when you aren't fooling yourself. The times when you realize the above is reality. When you realize that it's just you out here. Friends move away, grow old, die, love fades, lovers part, but time marches on and you're still around. And absolutely no one is inside your head and perfectly understands how you think or feel. You're restricted to verbal communication and body language as your only means of expressing yourself. You're the only one that truly knows you. Lonely.

Some days I think about vampires. I think about how much that would suck to be one (no pun intended...but puns are fun anyway) but then I think again. We're just as lonely as they are but they never get old. Just as lonely but we just don't have to endure it as long. Just as lonely but we don't get centuries of friends and experiences. So yeah...I've been thinking about that but...ya know...vampires don't exist, and I don't think I'd be down with all the killing, blood sucking, and the whole burn to a crisp in sunlight thing.

So yeah. I guess this post is all about thinking a little more about the relationships you have with people. You just never know how long they are going to last. Savor each and every one. Who knows when your going to be physically alone instead of just conceptually alone? :) heh. Anyway. I guess I'm out. My phone posts just scatter themselves all over the place and don't seem to make much sense by then time I'm done. Eh. I guess that's the point of the whole blog thing. So. How about another non-sequitor for good measure? Sasquatch Buttons. My new favorite.

Tommy "Don't think too hard. It's not good for your health or the health of your free time" Schubert


Comments:
You're not alone!

Soon we will be together, and we'll hose off girls in bikins with a water gun!

Sound like fun?
 
Yeah...I'll play ghost squad with you. Sheesh :)

And you know I didn't imply that I'm lonely only that we all all regardless of our situation. Thanks for deluding my intention....but even more thanks for actually reading my blog!! :)

I am the balls.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?