Tuesday, December 25, 2007
One Shot, One Kill

Wow...I have spent the last three days torn between wanting to kill myself, kill my cousin, kill my cousin's parents, and having a great time. So...there's been a bratty nine-year-old hanging around my house all weekend long. Let me clarify: Hanging out in my room all weekend long. There has been only one person that I have ever known that could tolerate him for long periods of time and she's no longer in my life. Seriously...this kid is a force of nature...and he's been hanging out in my room almost every second of the last weekend.
But let's point out the post title. Killing my cousin isn't the reason that I post that title. The reason I post it is that was the command his father gave him when he was playing Resident Evil 4 in my front room. May god strike me down if I ever say that to a nine year old. One more time...just for good measure: NINE. In my room he's limited on my systems to ONLY playing OR viewing E rated games. If anyone is playing a game that's T or above he's banned from the room. That's why he's in the front-room by the way. That's where he can play M rated games without me getting on his case. Man....frustration.
People wonder what's wrong with kids today, video games, violence...all I have to say to that is: "one shot, one kill".
Tommy "seriously...parent's license" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment