Saturday, February 23, 2008
Haunted.
I'm haunted, and some days it really fucks with me. I'm sure there are several of you who have the same experience every once in a while. Here's the issue: l have Kelley dreams. Not sex dreams, but just everything's ok dreams. Last night I had a dream where Kelley came back. The dream was just us sitting and talking. It was really nice and really long. I felt really great, better than I have in a long time. But the haunting isn't about the good feelings...it's about waking up. I hate it. I try and get back to sleep. I try not to think about it but it's like losing her again and again. At this point you would think these dreams would be over but they just aren't. Now don't get me wrong, they aren't anywhere near as frequent but they sneak up on me. It really feels like I'm haunted. Soon as I let my guard down, soon as I start really thinking about other women, one will get me. I'm in New Mexico visiting with mike and Dan during our annual skiing trip right now. We have had a great time this weekend so what do I get? Yup...one of the worst hauntings I've ever had. It's just a bummer and I wanted to vent that out so I didn't have to talk to the other guys here and bring the party down.
So yeah. Just wanted to throw that out there. Anyone else have dreams like that? If you do then I pitty you. They're horrible.
Tommy "actually jealous of this guy...ya know...a little bit..." Schubert
BTW - it looks like I might be heading to Dallas this summer (June?) with my sisters, so see my cousin's death metal (?!?!) band. Should be interesting. :)

