<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Memoirs of a Dork 


Sorry internets. I missed you too. What I wanted to come over and talk to you about some things.

I've been busy, "met" someone else about a week ago and I've been really caught up in that. Nothing really to report quite yet but I do have a date with her next Saturday. I'll come back and talk about her if anything interesting happens or I get a second date out of it. We'll see.

What I REALLY came here for was something entirely different. I actually wanted to talk about the things people do to get by in life. The sacrifices that we make to make ourselves smile everyday. The things we do but hate doing and why we do them. The maddening uncertainty of the future. The people in our lives that aren't around anymore. Making do. Thinking too much. Laughing too little. Enjoying the little things. Missing the big things. Staying up all night with friends. Talking on the phone for hours. Making mistakes you can never take back. Allowing yourself to change. Standing tall when others don't. Being a roll model whether you want to be or not. Loving life.

Yup...that's all I wanted to talk about. Shower time! :)

Tommy "and now for something completely goofy: jamming ball hair up your nose!" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?