<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 14, 2008

What a day! 

So it's Valentine's Day. A couple years ago I was calling this my favorite holiday. Now it's my second favorite. It's still up there, ya know, it's just not at the top anymore. For obvious reasons.

I like to rank my holidays by candy and bonuses. But candy first and foremost! Here's the list:

1st: Halloween. Candy: candy corn. Bonus: dressing up as something cool!

2nd: Valentine's Day. Candy: stale Necco conversation hearts. Bonus: telling the people you love what's up. Extra bonus: having an S.O. And them letting you take them out and make their day.

3rd: Christmas. Candy: cherry flavored candy canes. Bonus: presents! Negative: mom is always depressed and disappointed.

So there we go. That's the rundown. Anyway. Today wasn't the best Valentine's Day ever by any stretch of the imagination but my students helped me get through it with all their Valentine's for me. I got so many this year! I had fun making theirs on Monday so it was a much cooler day than it could have been :)

Well the battery just died on my phone so this is going to have to post after it charges up later tonight.

**long break**

Ok...it would seem my phone has been extra overused today. After it shut down the wireless I guess I was using it so much it decided it was just done and shut down completely for the second time since i've owned it. Oh well. So I just finished my Valentine's date. It was a little out of the blue but it was nice and mellow. I've included a picture of my date. We went to The Fillmore Pub which is my new favorite pub style bar. It's in downtown plano and it keeps good hours. It's good to have an alternate reading place other then my sushi place and both are super close to my parents place so they should make good escapes. :)

Anyway. Happy Valentine's Day folks. I hope you had the chance to tell someone you love them! :)

Tommy "I didn't" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?