Thursday, March 06, 2008
Must Sleep, Need Shower

Ok...I'm really tired and I really need to get a shower BAD so I'm going to try and wake up to get one. That won't happen but I'll try and come back to get one during my conference period. Twenty Black is back and faster than ever. Still messing with the timings and the tweaking and stuff but all in all this is the fastest and most trouble-free build ever. Go figure :)
Tommy "sleep" Schubert
Comments:
What the heck is a conference period and why is it long enough that you can leave and come back later during it? Glad the machine is up and running. I'll get back to you about the power supply this weekend.
It's the planning period I have but since I'm at a block scheduling school it's between 90 and 120 minutes :) It's pretty awesome...
Post a Comment
