<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rewrite 


I don't tend to rewrite entire posts but I think I'm going to go ahead and do that this time.

I had a fucking fantastic St. Patrick's Day. We went to Fillmore's, my new favorite bar in town, and they had a pretty damn awesome band there playing bluegrass. I don't mind bluegrass...it's a lot easier to dance to than normal country. We were supposed to go with Rebekah and Mike but they never showed up for some reason. Still trying to figure that one out. So it was just Erin, Amanda and I. When we picked Amanda up at her place both Erin and I were like, "Fuck...now we're totally under-dressed..." she looked amazing as usual. I'm not gonna say that Erin and I didn't look pretty good, we did, but still.... Anyway...so we get to fillmore's and the place is literally shoulder to shoulder packed. I mean it's fucking nuts. It did cool off eventually but before it cooled off we all got a little groped. It was nice :)

Erin and Amanda drank...a lot...I think the bill was like 56 bucks before tip. It was pretty intense. I had like 6 Dr. Pepper's so you know that by the time I got to the end of the night I was a little more than wired. But...as it turned out this wasn't the end of the night. We get in the car and they want to get something to eat so we head to the cafe Brazil downtown...emphasis on the BRA-zil. That pathetic joke is gonna make more sense after the next paragraph.

So we're on our way downtown and I've got two rather drunk chicks in the car with me. Amanda starts complaining about her breast size (needlessly), one thing leads to another and I'm banging my head against the window as Erin gets a handful of bra....twice. Let's just say there's envy and then there's THAT situation ;) Needless to say, Erin had an excellent evening as well!

So we do our thing at Cafe Brazil and I take everyone home. There' s a lot more story that goes in there but nothing more that's out of the ordinary. Anyway...after getting home at 4:30 and starting a blog post (which I shouldn't have done) I spent the rest of the day tooling around....thinking about the next party :)

Tommy "psst! How did I get so wet? " Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?