Saturday, April 05, 2008
Earliest Yet
So this is basically the earliest I've been home all week. I'm still on only two and half hours sleep and I seriously can't believe I bought a PS3. Considering games are $60 and movies are $20-$30 it's clear that I have actually lost my mind. Great for me :P I'll be buying Rock Band and an extra guitar sometime this weekend just because if I'm going to go nuts I might as well go all the way nuts right? Anyway...literally nothing interesting happened today. My kids got to pitch their movie ideas to professionals and get critiques. That was cool. I saw the first hour of Forbidden Kingdom and then I had to leave, and I saw a new anime that's about to come out from Funimation called Vexille. No interesting flirting or anything of that nature. That's a good side effect to ordering my PS3...I'm thinking more about it than the ladies...ya know...for maybe another 12 hours anyway, then it's back to the ladies.Ok...I REALLY need to get some sleep. Soon as I play some COD4.
Tommy "I've never fallen asleep playing a computer game...tonight might be the night!" Schubert
Comments:
We can't find any spare guitars for Rock Band for sale here. Very frustrating.
It is mediated by the fact that three friends have rockband now, though.
Post a Comment
It is mediated by the fact that three friends have rockband now, though.
