Friday, April 04, 2008
I have work in 3 hours...

Please someone kill me. And if someone else would take my credit card away from me after the hour of midnight that would be great. Yup...I just bought a PS3...maybe I should pay for my medical bills from last semester now. Just to make myself feel more responsible. Only interesting thing today was that I met MC Frontalot. He's a pretty awesome guy. Brian he wanted me to shout out to you for being a fan. If you're not really a fan, the shout out still counts I think. Anyway...I haven't showered, I'm exhausted and I'll have a PS3 by next Tuesday. That's just fucked up to say coming from me. Blah...I'm out.
Tommy "Gorgeous, young, totally non-drinking or smoking, MOTHER of a SIX y.o. was flirting with me for a pretty long while tonight. WEIRD! AWESOME!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment
