Thursday, April 03, 2008
Nothing to see here!

Well, nothing of any particular interest happened yesterday at all so this is going to be a quickie. Went out for lunch and some drinks with the previously mentioned chick. I'm taking a very "fooled me once..." approach so everything is a little more tolerable. We cleared most everything up without a problem. It was really nice. These festival people work themselves so hard that they really hurt themselves all the time. It's just not healthy. I have heard of several women (it's mostly women here) just taking off for the bathroom for a quick cry and then back to work. That's just not right. If a job really stresses you out that much you just need to find a new one. Why would you do that to yourself? Anyway...the suck for them. I guess that's why I keep getting passed around to all the really stressed out people. They have learned that whoever has Tommy for the day just doesn't cry that day. It's a little weird but it makes me feel needed. Go figure.
On an unrelated note, I'm thinking I'm going to be getting a Playstation 3. For those of you who know me, you're probably thinking that I've lost my mind as well just like these chicks. Not quite the case but I have been thinking really hard about this. Really it was the Blu-Ray winning the format war and rock band for the Wii not having downloadable content OR the ability to use the guitar hero guitar. I'm just not ok with that. There are so many downloadable songs I want from Rock Band that I'm just no ok with it. I mean I have a HiDef TV...why aren't I using it for anything but regular programing?
Anyway...Sam wants back inside the house and I really should get down to the festival to help keep some beautiful ladies from killing themselves. Sadly? Mostly thankless...
Tommy "Mostly thankless...that's a good one..." Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment
