<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Shitty for the Weekend 


I had a pretty shitty weekend. I don't really need to go into detail as to what happened but let's just go ahead and start by believing that the only reason I was down all weekend was because my core group of friends were totally gone. That's not the real reason but it's going to have to be good enough because I won't be talking about what started my weekend off REALLY. Among other things that sucked this weekend: Cocked up an oil change (seriously...this NEVER happens with me) making it last over 3 hours, missed seeing Ted because of it, shitty concert Friday night that I parked WAY too far away, all my alternate friends were non-responsive to hanging out ('cept Dave...thanks Dave!), my brand new video card crapped out and I'm going to have to send it back, mom and I butted heads pretty hard, finished an awesome anime (this always depresses me), grades were due Monday, it FINALLY started to get hot in Dallas...but the air in the house was out so it was over 87 degrees in my room (I have a temp reader in here). Anyway...long story short and with no carriage returns: Shitty weekend. Yes I'm still in love with my PS3. "Beat" Burnout Paradise...there's lots more shit to do but the credits rolled. Beat Army of Two with Dave. Watched a bunch of BluRay. Found a badass program that decrypts DVD's and puts them into PS3 specific formatting with the press of one button (I'm working on getting the 3rd season of Battlestar to my PC so I can give my friend's DVD's back). All in all I'm looking forward to a new weekend. But I have a paper to do and finals to write, and TAKS, and a new 6 weeks to plan. Oi...Anyway...I'm out.

Tommy "As an English teacher I should flog myself for that post...actually...don't mind if I do!" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?