<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, May 23, 2008

Downtime's a bitch 


So the last couple weeks has seen a lot of technological down time for me. My PC was down for about two weeks, just got it up again last week, and my blog was down for the last couple days and is back today. I found that the PS3 makes a functional porn machine when desperate. I've found that I didn't miss my PC as much as I should have and I found myself in a weird kind of withdrawal when I couldn't post.

Anyway. What you missed over the last couple days: I'm officially graduating on August 9th!! Yea, that means that I'll have my masters before I'm 30!! I have met my original timeline! I should have a second masters before the same time next year and a doctorate before I'm 40...or at least that's the plan.

You also missed me watching a movie called "flakes" when throughout the entire film I repeatedly professed my undying love to Zooey Deschanel. Who was evidently just in Austin with her band and I missed it :(

Outside of that? I think I've got my bases covered. Anyway I'm a little bored here at the theatre banquet for school. I don't like to walk around with everyone dressed to the nines, just makes me uncomfortable. So I'm sitting at my table.

Ok time to end this post. I should be getting some food here soon enough. Sigh...it's only 630 and I'm slated to possibly be here till 11. Kill me now.

Tommy "Why god? Why?" Schubert


Comments:
I'll have my masters before I am 30 too. Wooo. (December for me, but I just turned 29). I'm thinking I'll go for multiple masters' degrees rather than a doctorate- next up will probably be Art History. Maybe.
 
I just remembered what else she's been in: The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

-the butch erin
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?