<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, May 26, 2008

Timeframe 


Hey. I'm being quick with this one for real this time. I was sitting here watching Devil's Rejects and since it's based in the same year of my birth I find myself looking at the clothing and car styles of the film and wondering something. Does time really move that slow that I have to look back 30 years before I notice something different than now? I was basically just wondering how fast time moves. I mean...are we watching trends? Does someone have a speed-o-meter for trend movement? Ok...shit this isn't making sense. I mean...where does it start? How do we go from orange aviators, to Oakleys, and back to aviators? When does it happen? How fast? Don't we have a sociologist or an anthropologist on this somewhere? Anyway...just wondering about what's next and if my kids are going to be thinking the same thing around their 30th birthday. Just a thought.

And before I go...this movie has boobies...lots...and it seems to be much better than House of 1000 Corpses.

I honestly don't remember outfits looking so fucking weird in the 70's.

Tommy "Never looked that fucking weird in the 70's" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?