<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, June 30, 2008

Look Who's Talking! 

Ok so Mike and Erin just left yesterday. I was sad during the time I wasn't writing a paper or alseep. Hmmm...wait. Did I have time to be sad at all yesterday? I guess not. Anyway. That's not an insult in any way I just don't think it's hit me yet that they are gone. Mike was here over a week and let me tell you: that was the best week I've had all summer and possibly all year! I haven't had more fun with Mike visiting or even just hanging out in YEARS. I shit you not. I don't know exactly what it's due to but I'll have to think about it a little more or discuss it a little more in person but there was just something about this visit in general. I think it was the utter absence of scheduling that really drove it home for me. It really took the pressure off of seeing them and getting face time. He was just here. Wanted to hang out whenever doing whatever and it was The Awesome. Really. I know Mike reads this so this isn't just fan service (like this blog could have FANS! HA!) but I do want him and Erin both to know that this week was the most fun I have had with them in years. No pressure = The Awesome. Maybe that should be a trend for further visits here and when visiting other friends. Huh? ;) Anyway. I just finished paper one of two for the next48 hours so I'm off to get two hours of sleep, 4 hours of class, 4 more hours of sleep and then who knows! :) Keep your fingers crossed that another date happens sometime this week. But then again I suppose I should maybe ask her out again before that's going to happen? We'll see.

Tommy "Put me back in!!!!!" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?