<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bodies 

So I was driving to class this morning and I had been listening to the Smashing Pumpkins all week and that continued today. So anyway. I had just been bopin' along the highway and then an old song came on. Bodies. That's when it hit me. I actually felt like the song physically touched me. It was swelling me up inside, I was suddenly full of energy, and I felt fucking good! I had never really thought about it before but man. I hear people say shit like, "music touches me" but I never really thought about it. I mean...it really feels like the music touched me. So. That might sound a little weird but I wanted to see if anyone else had a song that touched them. Ok. Back to class.

Tommy "never on time" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?