<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 18, 2008

Just wow... 

I'm having trouble expression how awesome the day I just had was. I'm actually a little buzzed from it still. Knocking a final exam out of the park, reunion with about 20 estranged friends and then straight to The Dark Knight midnight showing. I'm a little beside myself with awesome right now. No...really. My day was that good. I really think this is the best day I've had in many many years...like I can't remember the last time I had such an awesome day. And on that note I think I have to end it before something tragic happens or something. Like lightning strikes my house...or worse Frank's house and I lose all my blog posts from the last four years. Man...I gotta back that shit up. Seriously. 'Course I guess I have to learn how to back it up first. Sigh. Ok...I really have to go. I'll maybe explain later but knowing me I don't think I will. I just might want to leave the awesome to memory, only so I can reflect without concrete information. Who knows? Maybe as the years pass it will get even more awesome :)

Tommy "I'm not fucking around...it was that awesome" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?