Wednesday, July 02, 2008
My next crazy thing?
Man I'm kinda hoping this is a fleeting thing. I really don't know if I can handle owning a Vespa. This is a bug I have caught in the past and one that I will probably catch again but this time it's strong. Kinda scares me. Last time I had a LOT of pressure not to get one and this time I really just don't have much of any. I'm a little more realistic than to run out and buy one off ebay (one of the only places to get the years I want) without checking up on what I'm getting. That and I'm a little more money conscious than to blow a couple grand on something I don't need when I have next to nothing in savings. Anyway. Just wanted to come out here, show off my dream scooter and leave you all to pool together your money and get it for me for my 30th birthday. Ya know...just saying ;)
Tommy "Just kidding!! Or AM I?" Schubert
Tommy "Just kidding!! Or AM I?" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment