<$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Things keep happening 

Ok...so things are getting a little weird around here. I mean, I'm about to buy a house, which is obviously a huge step. I'm about to graduate. I'm about to have my 30th birthday. I'm about to start my last (possibly) year of teaching. Doctor Who is going on one and a half year sabbatical, and Project Runway is just starting season 5. Shit's getting crazy!

So what to talk about? I'm looking at a bunch of houses tomorrow and there's a high probability that I'm going to be putting a bid on one of them. I'll be literally looking at every house in the area, in my price range and with the criteria I'm looking for. If I don't find one tomorrow it's probably going to be a long time till I do. That makes me a little nervous. I really want to get this taken care of before school starts, but then again so does every family in the state. 'Course every family in the state isn't going to be starting rehearsal for a three person high school drama the first week of school. Anyway. Enough complaining! I'm super excited about owning my own home! :) I really hope I find one that works out for me.

I have to say that I really hope Suede gets cut. Wow...I really hate that guy...and the tanarexic guy too. They both need to go. Then again...considering the guy I hated at the beginning of last season went on to win doesn't bode well for this season. Sigh...Suede just talk about yourself in the third person ONE MORE TIME...and I'll make sure you never make it to the reunion episode!

Anyway...shower time. I have houses to see at 11. Laters!

Tommy "eats pussy" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?