Saturday, July 19, 2008
You would think it was Bipolar Disorder...
But it's not.
I can't and shouldn' t finish this post right now. This is like a marker so I don't forget to talk about what I'm thinking right now. I'll get back to it possibly today or tomorrow. We'll see. I need to sleep on this one. Currently it's too dark and needs serious brooding first. I know...that like never happens. This time it does. Get over it.
Tommy "I should be saying that to myself" Schubert
UPDATE: Well, I decided to just go ahead and abort this message. I was really angry for like 8 hours or something but you should know me, that never lasts long. I'm mostly over it now. Still a little bitter about my inevitable and unfortunate situation of being a "good guy" but the unfocused anger is gone now. I don't think it'll come back.
I can't and shouldn' t finish this post right now. This is like a marker so I don't forget to talk about what I'm thinking right now. I'll get back to it possibly today or tomorrow. We'll see. I need to sleep on this one. Currently it's too dark and needs serious brooding first. I know...that like never happens. This time it does. Get over it.
Tommy "I should be saying that to myself" Schubert
UPDATE: Well, I decided to just go ahead and abort this message. I was really angry for like 8 hours or something but you should know me, that never lasts long. I'm mostly over it now. Still a little bitter about my inevitable and unfortunate situation of being a "good guy" but the unfocused anger is gone now. I don't think it'll come back.
Comments:
Post a Comment
