<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, August 09, 2008

For Pooping 

Ok well, things haven't really calmed down. I'm sure you noticed since I haven't posted in a week or two. I finally finished my masters and things are just beginning to get back to normal. Well...not really but I'm saying that so I won't freak out. I hope it works! :) Yeah, just walked for graduation a couple hours ago and I don't think it's quite hit me that I don't have to go to class anymore. You all realize that I haven't had more than 2 weeks of vacation from masters classes for 4 years right? Yeah...not only am I looking forward to the year off but I'm looking forward to what I'm going to do next! Since SMU is now no longer off limits to attend, I'm thinking about a second masters in film theory just for the fun of it. But I will eventually go back and get my doctorate...eventually. Currently I'm personally scheduled to have it done before I'm 40, but we'll see what fate thinks about that. Hmmm...what else is going on?

Let's see...still dating around, got a "date" tomorrow which will probably end up being a little more like a meeting than anything else. Got another one in the (hopefully) near future that I'm getting more and more excited about, but since I'm not really a counter of chickens before they have hatched I'm keeping it under control.

Heather introduced me to a new karaoke place last night I really liked. I'll probably be hitting that place again in the near future...and it has NOTHING to do with the knockout (by my standards) waitress that works there and all to do with their selection of punk tunes. Hellllloooo "Beat on the Brat".

The house thing is going well? Yeah I put a question mark on that one on purpose. I signed on the house, even bought some area rugs to go in the front room and formal dining area, but after the foundation inspections (yes, plural) we've found that the house needs major work because the previous owners were idiots and never watered their foundation even though they were told to do so. Morons. They can now either decide to not make the repairs and take the house off the market or pay for the repairs and continue with the contract. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. The house IS beautiful though. I'll post the pictures eventually but I'm hanging back because I think I might have jynxed the last house we were after because I posted pictures about it. Anyway...that's incoming in the next couple days. Expect monday or Tuesday.

Other than that I have the next 5 days to take a REALLY short break and then it's back to inservice this Friday :P But since I really don't have much of anything hanging over my head this year, it could really kick ass. We'll see.

Anyway...that's about that for now. I'll be back a little later to update on the house I'm sure.

Tommy "Wants to marry Danactive" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?