<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 20, 2008

What an odd question. 


So here I am spending way too much time in Fort Worth this week thinking to myself, "when the hell is my libido going to start to taper off?". Let me explain: we were told a long time ago that the male sexual peak is around 18. Right? Right. So what's the deal? I'm 30 and I've had more than my share of very satisfying and significant sex, so why do I still think about chicks all the time? Why am I still consciously aware of panty lines and chicks going braless? Perfect noses and nice legs? I mean...it's not like I'm confused, or have a problem with that...I just feel lied to. A little. I was fully expecting to be done with wanting to bang chicks all the time by now. I mean...I'm a guy so maybe that's all the explanation I need but a lot of the women I know seem to be already done with that whole horny all the time thing. Anyway just wanted to throw that out there. Just to make sure everyone knew that I'm still alive and pining over the female kind.

Tommy "oh woman how I love thy sex" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?