Sunday, December 07, 2008
Bored bored...boared?

Ok so this last weekend...well...I guess I mean this weekend but considering all I have left is a workout and half my laundry to do I don't think there's really much more to it. Man...ANYWAY...this weekend was pretty fucking boring. I mean REALLY boring. Sure I had Ted and Dave to hang out with but my house was REALLY fucking cold as the heater is all but broken and I couldn't get the place above 65, but still. Boring. We really didn't do anything. Didn't go to any movies. Didn't hang out with anyone else but ourselves. Erin left town Thursday never to return. The chick I've been "dating" has been working on two 20 page papers all week long and has been almost entirely incommunicado. Heather worked all weekend long. Amanda and Matt were busy...building virtual furniture. Man...I might be introverted but Jesus! Sometimes I just wanna hang out with some people and get the fuck out of my house! But that didn't happen this weekend. At least next weekend I have a party to go to...then again I have no idea what to do with my hair...
The house is all but done by the way. For those of you that saw it for the party a couple Wednesdays ago you saw it at it's best. I stayed up until 4am doing nothing but cleaning. It was great! Now if I could only get some more roommates in here so I don't have to eat only rice for the next couple months that would be great too! And I need to get my pictures up...at this point almost every wall is blank. That makes things kinda boring. Oh! My shower works perfectly and drains like a dream! I never thought that would excite me but man! It sure is awesome to have a shower that you never how to worry about someone's hair gumming it up. And it's not even a tub! I HATE tub showers...I don't take baths so there's a lot of wasted space. But not in my shower! It's all shower! Man...I'm WAY too excited about my shower...
Anyway...I'm going to go check on my laundry..I'm waiting for my workout clothes to come outta there so I can leave...but considering I now have less than an hour and a half I should probably just go.
Tommy "Board?" Schubert
Comments:
"my house was REALLY fucking cold as the heater is all but broken and I couldn't get the place above 65"
We keep our thermostat at 62-65 - so when it's 0 fucking degrees outside it feels soooo cold.
I guess what I am trying to say is, you're a wuss. ;) And that I live in hell. Frozen Hell.
We keep our thermostat at 62-65 - so when it's 0 fucking degrees outside it feels soooo cold.
I guess what I am trying to say is, you're a wuss. ;) And that I live in hell. Frozen Hell.
Now hey now! I'm certainly no wuss. I lived in Germany in a shitty apartment in the dead of winter in the far north east. And actually had to walk 5 blocks to work in the snow. I really did! But when I'm in my house I want to be warm. That's what gas heating is all about :)
OK. that's true, you are not a wuss. :) I WANT to keep my house warm but damn these old houses are expensive to heat!
Post a Comment
