Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Holiday Cher

Ok so as usual...I think a lot more when I'm off than when I'm working. Maybe I should be working more. More working = less thinking. I think I might have found the way to alleviate depression in everyone in the world! Muhahah! I'll be rich! Oh wait...balls. That'll never work. Anyway...let's move on...
So I recently decided to go ahead and not sit idly by while I have something in my world that I want to STAY in my world. If I don't move in the next couple weeks I could very well keep that thing in my life just not in the place I want it. I want this thing in a very specific place. Like how one might want a really cool picture put in a really specific place in your house like above the fireplace. Man...there I go being cryptic again. Let's fix that shall we? Here we go: I have this girl who I think is awesome. Her name is Lindsey and I met her about a month and a half ago at a party Heather had at her place. They happen to know each other and she happened to invite her to a birthday a while ago. We more than hit it off. We literally talked all that night and until around 3 the next morning. We were talking so long that Jason went to bed and Heather was falling asleep infront of us. We went on a couple dates and then we had a REALLY long phone conversation in the middle of the night whose sole purpose was to make sure we didn't go any farther before we became good friends first. So...we went out a couple more times as friends and then she went total AWOL for three solid weeks. Talked to her a couple times on the phone and saw her once while she was working on her homework. Basically? She works WAY harder than anyone I have ever seen. I thought she was bullshitting me, but she was actually working the whole time. Astounding.
Anyway. She called me the very afternoon after she finished her final paper. We had dinner, had a great time, she came to my party and then we continued to flirt back and forth late into the night. The next day I saw a movie. Yeah...so it's lame but Yes Man changed my opinion about this situation. The plan...decided during the previously mentioned long ass late night phone conversation...was to wait for her to ask me out on a Wednesday. After seeing that movie and simply not being content to sit by and wait for life to pass me I decided to do something about it. Let's hope I don't cock it up.
Tommy "she loves it when I say that" Schubert
