Monday, December 08, 2008
Sueridge

Wow...mental note...never say I had a shitty weekend until I actually get through the entire thing. It would seem that the fates conspired against me yet again. I was talking to Mike on the phone (sorry for cutting it short man) and as I'm walking up to my house I see that someone had been watering. Watering? We almost had a freeze last night. Why would someone be watering? I looked over at the outdoor faucet and noticed that it was still where I left it which was to say unhooked from the hose. However...I DIDN'T leave it 3 inches deep in water as I found it now. Fuck. This was NOT someone watering. Something else was afoot. Actually it wasn't a foot it was a bunch of poop. My sewerage had backed up. Seriously? Fuck.....Fuck fuck fuck. I called dad and basically? Big deal. And if it's more than just a backup? HUGE deal. Like tear up the front yard huge deal. The irony? This house and I were meant for each other. Both our digestive tracks are prone to clogging. :)
BTW my grandmother used to always say sewerage particularly phonetically. I'll never forget that about her. I hope I'm remembered for something more meaningful.
Tommy "like how I'm great for relationship and sex advice but can't seem to get either for myself :P" Schubert
Comments:
Dude... don't worry about cutting it short with me... sounds like you found a huge pile of suck. Good luck!
I have the same problem with my house- we've been told it could be $20,000 to fix. Instead, we're paying about $150 a year to have the tubes thoroughly de-clogged. Money well spent. :)
Post a Comment
