<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Korean love 


So we've had an interesting revelation lately. It would seem that the males in this group have major issues getting or keeping girlfriends when we are pursuing an education. Basically we have to choose one or the other. We just can't have both. I know you're thinking that there must be exceptions to this rule but frankly this isn't really a rule it's just something Dan mentioned and I had never heard before.

Go ahead. Think about it. Friedman and Erin meet? Mike chooses Erin and it takes him what? 5 extra years to finish. Ed finally gets back on track for an education...then he gets married. His education? We'll let ya know. I'm months away from finishing my masters and then, oops! This list actually goes on and on so feel free to add your own in the comments section.

Anyway there are a couple good things about that. Dan and Clair don't have an education to worry about. And I'm done with mine finally. Ed is going back next semester. Anyway just thought I would throw that out there.

Tommy "Corn Pang!" Schubert

Comments:
Try 2 years. Give me some credit.
 
From where are you counting? I thought you took 5 years post graduating to actually finish?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?