Monday, January 19, 2009
My second home

So I just got back from San Antonio to find that the renter I was supposed to meet here and the whole reason that I came back early just didn't feel like seeing the house anymore. It's not really the first time that has happened but it is the first time I actually got pissed about it. I mean what the hell? Seriously? I mean I know I'm too nice for my own good but I really do everything I can to make sure people are not only getting a good deal but really bending over backwards to give people dibs if they contact me first and all that. I mean. Why would I do something like that? Why am I so nice all the time to people? Really. Maybe I should just start being a dick to people. Oh no. I didn't forget. I have already talked about this. But really I'm more concerned that I might be doing something wrong with the house. I mean, I need people in here but Craig's list just doesn't seem to be doing the job I want it to be doing. It gets me all kinds of attempts at scams (those are delightful) and all kinds of people who really don't want the house they just want to come by and then try and get me to give them more than I'm offering and for less than I'm asking. I don't do that kind of crap so I have trouble understanding why others do. So anyway. Just want a couple renters. Is that so much to ask? I mean I'm literally within sight of UTD and over $200 less than the not so on-campus apartments. Anyway I think it sucks but whatever. Time for a shower and bed.
Tommy "really doesn't want to go all bills paid, this isn't a boarding home" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment