Sunday, February 08, 2009
FBFs- Fuck Buddies Forever

So. I have known a number of people with fuck buddies. It's always been a mystery to me. I mean, is this something I miss out on not being a drinker? How does a relationship like that start? Drunken sex one night turns into regular booty calls? I mean it's not like I think I can actually handle a fuck buddy, morally. I just think I would get too emotionally attached. So I guess the question comes down to what kind of person do you have to be to actually initiate a relationship like that? I have been thinking about this for the afternoon and have decided that it might come down to a series of conditions being met at just the right time. Not the least of which are being the kind of person that doesn't get connected to others easily, and basically just being that desperate/ lonely. But really? This is all speculation. It could be a beautiful and freeing experience that I'm just not privy to. Who knows. Anyway that's really all I had. Keep an eye on my facebook and picasa as a bunch of pictures are about to drop. Totally unrelated to this topic. Laters!
Tommy "Wanna be my fuck buddy?" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment