<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wait...was that just a date? 




Has this ever happened to you? I just got back from what I thought was a date. No, really it didn't start like that, really, but then it just felt like one. How the fuck does that work? I mean, she got here all dressed up from something else she was at, I couldn't even match what she was wearing and she helped me pick something out of my closet. What she picked was what she decided looked best. I was goofily opening doors for her, and bought her ticket because I finally got a second renter today and decided to splurge. We both loved the movie and talked through the whole thing. She said her toe had a blister from her heels and I suggested we stop and get band-aids at the store cause didn't have any. Course I couldn't make her walk so I carried her through all of Wal-Mart, but that wasn't any fun by itself so she pretended to be my drunk girlfriend. Slurring and talking too loud the whole time and the occasional "Why do you keep shifting your weight? Is it because I'm fat? You think I'm fat! Oh god! I hate me!". It was awesome. And we laughed all the way home cause we stayed perfectly in character and got a LOT of weird looks. It was awesome. I haven't had that much fun since Erin and I laughed literally all the way home from downtown (Love you snookums!). And then walking her to her car it just felt like a real date and not just friends. But. Well. Yeah. It was just a feeling. And what the hell does that mean anyway? Heh :). So anyway. Just thought I would share. I don't think I have ever bumped into something like this before. It was interesting.

By the way, I recently haven't been going gray, I've been going blonde. Weird huh? Once again, thought I would share.

Tommy "could be a hell of a lot worse" Schubert

Comments:
You just wait until the blonde turns to white. Like my dad. *evil laugh*

I'm loving the happy Tommy in this post!!
 
I'm ok with that. I like your dad's hair almost as much as my dad's hair.

Damn...I hope you don't see my posts as depressing I look at them more as contemplative. Christ, that last one I think I said "that's awesome" twice in the span of four sentences. THAT'S sad :)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?