<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, February 02, 2009

Windows 7 


So I have been messing around with Windows 7 for the last week or so and I'm pretty fucking impressed actually. I was never one of those people that had a problem with Vista but really I think Windows 7 is far superior. This happened one time. Hmmm...what was it? The was a time when someone released something and it was pretty good but not tot the level that I was expecting. And THEN later they released something else and it was awesome. It was what should have been released in the first place. Hmmm...ah! That's right! The Zeitgeist Smashing Pumpkins album! This is just like that. Windows 7 is what should have been released when Vista came out. I'm not saying I don't like Vista. I really do like Vista but this is just FAR superior. It's supposed to come in June or July so watch out for it. It's going to be pretty good. Though I definitely think it's about time I upped my desktop surface area again. I'm getting really tired of not having enough space and I'm beginning to see why people go for two monitors. If only I didn't have to buy tires this month I would be all over my first flat panel monitor. I really don't want one (I'm a hardcore CRT man) but they seem to be getting better at displaying games and being more versatile. Anyway...just wanted to share with everyone. It really is pretty cool so those of you that thought Vista was lame and have been waiting for something more it's just around the corner...so get ready.

Tommy "OMG! Michael Dorn on Heroes! That's 2 and soon to be three Star Trek people...WTF?" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?