<$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, April 03, 2009

My big secret 




Yesterday I came to an interesting realization: everyone has a secret that they will never tell another soul for as long as they live.

Maybe it's that their first sex dream was about their dad. Maybe it's that they accidently hit a perdestrian and drove off. Maybe they secretly got pregnant, and had an abortion. Maybe they tried a drug that was totally out of character. Whatever it is, everyone has one. Now. I know you are all already thinking, "bullshit. I have absolutely nothing to hide from my boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse! I would tell her/him anything!". Right. Sure you would. If you want a solid relationship, Gould keep some things to yourself.

Me? I have about five things I would never tell anyone else. Most of them happened when I was really young and the rest of them were just thoughts I filed away in the "never share" box. Anyway. Just thinking about that. Not trying to get an arguement going but maybe you should think about what's in that box of yours. Heck you could spend a little time deciding if it really belongs in there or is it just taking up space. Ok. Food for thought delivered. Laters!

Note: while I was in New York I wrote a long ass post, sent it off, got a confirmation note, the works. Checked it later? Gone. The internets ate it. I was pissed. So though it seems I haven't posted in ages, really? One just went missing. Mischief managed. Thought you should know. Oh, and iphone internet totally sucks in manhattan.

Tommy "Avoids Anime that makes him want to masterbate...usually" Schubert


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?