<$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer begins 


Wow. My shit has been getting a little crazy up here in the month since we last talked. It's the summer now. I've said goodbye to my favorite class as the move on to bigger and better things, and it makes me want to do the same. I've already gotten the ball rolling on counseling fulltime in north Dallas just this afternoon and I've broken it off with the 20 year old. We still hang out but she's just not ready for a real relationship yet. Did I mention we were going out? It was fun and sexy as hell but just not what I'm looking for ya know? And if all is right with the world she'll have grown aignificantly in about 5 years and maybe we'll try again. Like ed and deb kinda. Who knows?Regardless, here I am, in for another boring summer. Saw the Friedman's wee baby. He's about the cutest thing in the world and has the best faces I've included one of my favorites as the post picture. It kinda made me realize how much I miss those two. I love Ted to death (Whatup Ted! Word!) but each one of my best friends fills a different roll and I miss them all because each one leaves a hole. The kind of hole that, left uncovered long enough, you are so used to it you forget it's even there. Well Erin and Mike filled their respective holes (snicker!!) for long enough that i miss them even more now. But that too shall pass.

Btw iPhone 3.0 is pretty kickass but it's kinda like installing vista on a computer build for xp. It's a little faster in places, slower in others, but something doesn't quite feel right. Ya know?

Oh, and I know this is weird, but this is the place for this kinda shit: two days ago I had my 5th kelley dream in a row. Been more than a year since I had one of those. Tommy is displeased.

Anything else? Oh! Saw Letters to Cleo a little while back. I don't have much to say about it because i dont have the spare hour to fully express my overwhelming feelsings of joy for the event but you can all see my shrine a little after my birthday and see all my pictures (hopefully) this week :)

Ok. Time to head off to the movies? Eh. I don't know WHAT I'm going to do honestly. Maybe check my bank account first?

Tommy "Yawn! What time is it? 3:30? Maybe one more hour. Snore!" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?