<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Struck Dumb 


So...I'm SURE (not really) that you guys were waiting on baited breath for me to come back and tell you all about the date. I don't know if I really will. It takes a solid 15+ minutes to tell everything so I can only imagine it would take around an hour to write it all. I'll just go over the highlights. Went to SA Friday and saw District 9 (awesome by the way, go see it) with Brian and then woke up the next morning and washed my car and cleaned out the inside. After that I started my date at around 1:30pm. I'm sure you're thinking 1:30? What are you trying to do? Bore her to death?? No...actually we talked. Talked literally the entire time without so much as an entire minute passing in silence. No shit. Not even a minute. So you're NOW thinking, "Ok, so I get it...it lasted 10 minutes didn't it?" Nope. Sit down. No really. 22 hours. Didn't get bored for a second. I don't kiss and tell but there was TOTALLY kissing going on. We basically talked until 4 am and then I told her she needed to get some sleep cause I needed to get on the road. She was having NONE of me driving home that late and she offered her guest bed. It was really nice. We talked a little more in the morning and then reluctantly said goodbye. It was really nice. I mean REALLY nice.

She would totally be worth doing this long distance thing all over again. But I'm playing my cards close to the vest. I don't want to drag her into anything unpleasant or get hurt myself. Right now we're playing it by ear. I don't even know when I'll be seeing her again. No idea. I, of course, will come down this weekend if she wants me to, but, as usual, I just don't wanna fuck this up so I'm trying not to rush things. This last date was so long because we just couldn't stop talking with each other, but things are a lot different when you have to rely on friends or hotels for your sleeping arrangements. I don't know if this will work out, but right now, this is totally awesome and I don't know if anything else really matters. I don't know how or why this is happening but I'm going to ride it out because this is how things are supposed to be with someone and at the very least? I'll know for next time.

Tommy "Is being WAY more rational with this than he would have been in the past" Schubert

Comments:
+1 for K-ON illustration. :D
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?