Sunday, September 20, 2009
A Weekend Apart

This weekend was really interesting. Karin (whom you've seen comment on here every once in a while) and her husband came down for a visit. It wasn't just to see me, of course, they were on a mission. Ikea and Six Flags. Both missions totally accomplished! Yea! And in the mean time I showed them a couple great places to eat, and drove them around. And we all talked a LOT. It was really great to get to meet Geoff. Totally awesome guy. Karin, ya found yourself a winner :) We all went to sixflags and rode a bunch of rides...actually...just about all of them I think. Couple of them really snuck up on me. Mr. Freeze is NOT my friend.
Speaking of friends: I know Karin and I have been friends a long time but I really feel like her Geoff and I really hit it off. I hope I really made a new friend (Geoff) and a new/old friend (Karin). It was really a great weekend. Oh...and I got to mow the lawn and edge the house FINALLY!!! I feel so much cleaner for some reason....but then again I DID literally edge a adolescent toad in half. I am a total asshole :(
Anyway...I'm doing my thing with Lauren tonight hoping she'll call or at least want me to come down this weekend...then again I really can't afford to unless I get another renter soooo.... It's a dilemma. I think this is why god made credit cards...sadly I don't have one so again: dilemma.
Man I'm scattered tonight. I think I'm just gonna end this one. Texting with Lauren and writing in my blog isn't really working for me right now. Mental note: try and wiggle in more ACTUAL conversations with Lauren. Texting has gotten us into trouble before and it will again at this rate.
I'll give you guys some kind of update on the Lauren thing a little later but right now seems things are going good. Who really knows? Later!
Tommy "Serial Killer of Adolescent Toads" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment
