Wednesday, December 02, 2009
Sweet god don't poop out babies in my chimney!

Ok. Last couple weeks have been kinda boring but kinda exciting at the same time. That doesn't make any sense, but don't worry it doesn't make any sense to anyone really. I'm a little crazy about this netbook that's coming in a couple days. Hmmm...let me link it so I can share it with you without typing everything out (it's the one with the N280 processor). I have been sifting through the games that will work with it...but humorously there are TONS of games that will run just fine evidently. I haven't decided what I'm going to start with really. But I honestly don't know if I really want to play games with it. I might find that I want to just have it around. Who knows? Right now it's just something that I bought myself. I haven't really bought myself anything big since the house. At least nothing I can really remember. The house has been really getting me financially but I finally have a full house and have had one for a little bit now. And I can almost promise I'll have one till the summer. Time to pay mom off something fierce! That'll be even better. I really don't like owing mom so much money still. It's....hmmm...what's the word? Um...it's looming? Yeah...that'll work for now. Really I just wanna not have so much debt. But really I don't have all that much. Anyway. On to more interesting things.
Holy shit I have a raccoon in my chimney!! This has been an interesting evening. First the guys mentioned that there was something bigger than birds in my chimney. Wasn't really sure what it was and then suddenly "thump!", "scratchscratchscratch!". Not good. Sounded about as big as a cat. I called animal control, called my dad, got a couple opinions. Animal control told me to head up and see if I could see it from up top. Got up there and then...wow. There it was, literally the biggest raccoon I've seen in my life, staring right back up at me. It was pretty freaky. I then started to put the animal control guy's plan into effect. Get a rope, drop it down there, tie it off and check it in the morning. If there aren't any babies down there then cover it up and hope it doesn't decide to tear a hole in your roof to try and get back in. So I'm a little scared that we might have a bunch of little babies down there here soon enough. Man I sure hope that doesn't happen. But yeah. This is just a quickie I guess. I'm outta here! Oh...and ted has an interview soon down in San Antonio. I'm REALLY excited about seeing him get a job and it could be interesting to be almost completely alone up here. I'm a little overdue for dealing with just me. It's been almost a decade since I've struck out and dealt with myself alone. I don't know if it's something I really need but if it happens it could be good for me in the long run. Unpleasant I'm sure, but good for me, and DEFINITELY good for Ted. But again, don't really want to jump the gun, just excited about prospects. Ok. Time to take a shower and get to bed. Have fun all.
Tommy "Babies no poop!!" Schubert
Comments:
Post a Comment