<$BlogRSDURL$>

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I love the rain 


So here I am, a couple days after my cold "Allison" and just chilling here in my front room watching Fringe and listening to the rain. I love the rain. No really. I really just like to sit and listen sometimes. I really like to think about the concept of someone being lucky enough to simply walk between raindrops. I just like thinking that there just might be people out there that are just that lucky. Obviously I'm not one of them, but legend would dictate that someone like that would be completely fuck-stupid. Yes I said fuck-stupid. It was not a typo. Anyway...I guess I wouldn't mind being that person for a day or two. That would be awesome. It would also be a genuinely unique experience, which I just love! :)

On a side note it would seem I have a date for later today (Saturday). Considering my track record of late I don't really expect all that much from this but I'm not really much of a quitter. I think my approach to things sometimes (definitely not all the time) is to just continue to bash my head against hard objects until they eventually break. That really works for more than you might think. I mean it's not really how I would approach my job but it WAS how I approached getting into AFFD and several other important things in my life. Anyway, wish me luck I guess. I would say I wasn't going to need it but we all know that a big fat lie.

So I've been going ape shit reading comics this week. No really. I've gone from episode one to current on The Boys, The Walking Dead and Herogasm and I'm forty something issues into Invincible. You already knew all that though. I have no intention of stopping but I REALLY need to slow down. My eyes are really not standing up to the punishment. That's a rough estimate of almost 200 comics in the span of a week. I don't think eyes were made for that kind of usage. Though if you have ever considered catching up on your comics may I recommend the combinations of kickasstorrents.com and ComicRack. All are good stuff.

Meh. Kinda ran outta things to talk about this time around. Even a couple repeats on such a short post is pretty sad. I wish I could use an excuse along the lines of "Oh no! My netbook is almost outta batteries" but even though it's been two days of near constant comic reading, it still has two more hours of charge!. Nootch! I'm out!

Tommy "Seriously? Nootch? That's from, like, the 90's?!" Schubert

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?